Sunday, November 1, 2009

She's 2!

Happy Birthday, Twerp #4!

I can't believe she's finally 2! Actually, I can believe it because she was only 1 for the last month that we've been home. What I can't believe is how well she has adapted to our home, our family. Twerp #4 is amazing. God created her to be our daughter and to fit in perfectly with our family.

My oldest and my youngest get along so well. He lays on the ground, and she jumps up and down on his bottom...then he tickles her. It's adorable. Twerp #1 is the best big brother EVER! Twerp #3 is also an amazing big brother, but he doesn't sit long enough for me to get a picture of the two of them.


Auntie Maren can make Twerp #4 smile. I just love this picture. Happy birthday Huan Qin!


Grandma Pederson LOVES coming over to see the Twerps. Twerp #4 is changing so quickly that our weekly visit with Grandma shows her just how quickly this girl is growing. Grandma can see a change each time she comes over.


I can't wait to see what this next year brings for you! I can't wait to look back on our pictures of you today and see how God is shaping and molding you to be more and more like Him! Happy Birthday, Aaselia!

Love, Mom


Blog Signature

1 comment:

Maren said...

Happy Birthday Aaselia!!!