Monday, January 12, 2009

365 Photos - One a day for a year!

I've decided to take a picture a day for the rest of the year. I started on January 1st and have been enjoying the process. I am trying to take pictures that show what my life is like this year...not necessarily good pictures of the kids every day. I'm journaling and am going to make a photo album at the end of the year with all my pictures. I have really begun to enjoy digital scrapbooking...I can scrapbook on the computer and not have all that junk out for my kids to ruin. When I'm done for the moment, I just save my project and walk away - there's nothing to clean up. Here are the first two pages from the first full week in January. I won't bore you with every page that I create, I promise. Have a great day, ya'll!

Michal




2 comments:

Maren said...

I can't read the page, why did you take a picture of a toilet??

Michal said...

It was about the fear of automatic flush toilets. The kids just HATE them!