Monday, August 25, 2008

My Happy Feet

My feet are happy. These are the best shoes ever. Chacos. They are usually $95 at REI or any other place that sells these puppies. But last spring, when I was on a date with Stephen, we stopped in at REI, I found this pair...this perfect pair...on sale for $24.95! They were on clearance and I was the lucky girl that they fit. I felt like Cinderella with the glass slipper. They are so comfortable...so perfect...

But alas, they will be my only pair ever. Because they're $100 after taxes! Stephen will never buy me another pair ever. Did I mention ever? The whole, "But they won't match everything I have and I should really have another pair in a different color..." argument won't fly with Stephen. My only chance is to stalk REI for another great "Cinderella Deal." Here's to hoping...

No comments: