Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Redwoods...

As Stephen and I were walking through the Redwoods, we couldn't help but be amazed at the beauty of God's creation. I know, sounds corny. BUT, we were looking at trees that were around at the time of Christ! Even the kids thought it was great fun to run and climb and be in awe of the greatness of these giants. Twerp #3 used the word "awesome" many times this day. (I think it's a throwback to the 80's. I must be doing my job!)

I firmly believe that this is where they should have shot "Land of the Lost." Anyone out there remember that show? (I know, another late 70's early 80's reference.) This would have been the perfect set for those slee-stacks. Grrrrr.

OK. Nothing more needs to be said. Enjoy the pictures...









1 comment:

Wayne's World said...

Beautiful Pictures! You have really made me miss Northern California!