Wednesday, February 3, 2010

4 Months Home...

We've changed. She's changed. We used to wonder what life would be like when Aaselia came into our family. Now we know...


Life is JOY, HAPPINESS, SMILES, FUNNY TIMES, SILLINESS and a little frustration, sadness and tears thrown in. Aaselia is one fun girl.


We (Aaselia and I) just got back from Minnesota where we spent time with my Grandmother for her 95th birthday. Yes, you read that right...95 years old! It wasn't a typo. :) We had a great time and my grandparents had a wonderful time meeting the newest Aaselia in the family. Aaselia was named after my Great-Grandmother - my Grandfather's mom. We went from 60 degree weather to -6 degree weather and had such a great time just the two of us. When we got home, Aaselia was so happy to be with her brothers and sister again. It was so good to see that she has bonded with them in the best and easiest way.

4 months. It's flown by and our girl changes each and every day. I can't wait to see what these next 4 months bring us.

Blog Signature

1 comment:

Maren said...

what a great picture! And a great 4 months!!