Monday, December 22, 2008

Rehab...

I was talking to a girlfriend of mine today and she's exhausted. I'm exhausted too! Being that we both live near Hollywood, we're going to take our cues from all those famous people and check ourselves into rehab for exhaustion. Doesn't it sound just perfect? Sleep for 8 hours - no interruptions. Have meals made for you and then cleaned up after you. Get your bed made for you in the morning just to peel back the covers at 2:00 for an afternoon nap...again, no interruptions. Have a quiet meal for dinner...no one whining about the choice of food that is on their plates...green foods might even be in abundance! It would be glorious. Yeah, I need to go to rehab for exhaustion. I believe it's called The SPA! (Stephen, if you're reading this, it's not too late to get another gift certificate!)

I think I'll just go to my room and dream for a little while!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: