Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sorry, Gary!

When I started my blog, I didn't know if anyone would actually care that I was writing...I just wanted to get down in print the funny things that my kids say...the places that we go.... People always say, "are you writing these things down?" No, I usually don't write things down, but now I am. My children will have a legacy! My children will have memories! Yeah, right. What they'll have will be things we can tease them about ad infinitum until they get married. But when they have children of their own, we can tease them again and again and again...


Anyways, to get back to the point. I knew that I would forget to tell my grandparents some of the funny things that happened during the week. So, when I started my blog, I put my grandparents and Stephen's grandma as two of the people that would get my blog emailed to them when there is a new post. Then, I added my dad's cousins in South Dakota. (To be honest, I thought that they had nothing better to do than read my ramblings...especially in the winter and when they're watching an auction of cows. We love you Melvin and Beverly!) Then, I added my aunt Lori and she emailed me and asked me to add her daughter, Jill. Ahhhh, but alas, I forgot to add my uncle, Gary! He called and sounded so pitiful and sad.

Gary, you don't look pitiful in this picture with Mara (my niece at 10 months). I love you Gary! Soooooo much. I'm sorry you were left off my blog email list. Now you're on it and will never be taken off. However, if you're out of town and want to check in with the margala family, just go to alagram.blogspot.com. Please forgive me for all the hurt feelings I've caused in your blogging life these last few months. And, the next time we see each other, I need to get a picture of you with MY kids...I don't seem to be able to find one. :)

No comments: