Thursday, May 28, 2009

Drum Roll Please...

Last night on May 27th, we received Pre-Approval to adopt Huan Qin Li. Don't you just want to kiss that sweet face!





Her name will be Aaselia Ruth Huanqin Margala. Aaselia (pronounced Ah-seal-e-yah) is my Great-Grandmother's name. We chose Ruth because I love the story of Ruth in the Old Testament. Ruth leaves her home and travels to the home of her husbands family. There, she lives with her mother-in-law and says, "Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God.” Ruth 1:16. That is exactly what Huan Qin will do and I find the name so fitting.


I checked my email last night before we went to bed, but obviously we went to bed too early! We got our email of Pre-Approvel last night at 12:54 am! I gotta go and wake up Stephen...he doesn't even know yet! Horray for us!!!