Monday, July 27, 2009

8 More Days!

There are only 8 days left before we fly to China! 8 days! I can't believe it. We made our flight arrangements today and we're leaving for Beijing at 1:40 in the morning on August 4th. We'll get into Beijing on the 5th of August at 5:20 a.m. That means we'll have to sleep A LOT on the plane so we're ready to go when we hit the ground.

We're coming home with Aaselia on the 20th of August. We'll have a couple of days to get used to the time zone change before our kids arrive home from MN. What a reunion that will be! I can't wait to pick up my kids from the airport and have Auntie Maren meet the newest member of our family! It'll be so much fun!

All right, much to do and many things to pack. Gotta get to some laundry!

Blog Signature

2 comments:

Maren said...

I can't wait either!!

Wanda said...

Hi, it's Wanda from the Wenzhou yahoo group.

Oh, I'm so glad we met up and I got the chance to know you ( a little) from your blog.

I do hope we run into each other in Hangzhou. I'll let you know what hotel we'll be at.

All the best to you as you prepare for this amazing journey.

Love your new daughter's name - it's so pretty - just like her!

God bless,
Wanda