Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A guilty pleasure.

I have to admit that one of my guilty pleasures is watching Wipeout. I think it's because I can laugh out loud to the point where my belly hurts when I see people fall flat on their faces. Not only that, but they are willing participants in the entire thing! It can't get much better than that.

Actually it can. You see, last night while we were watching the show, Stephen made a comment that he would "pay to be on a show like that!" What?!? My husband wants to be on Wipeout?!? He wants to win $50,000 by falling on his face?!? I could outright laugh at him...along with millions of other viewers?!?

It didn't take long for me to put in his application and send in a picture to the TV show. Yeah. We're not that kind of family. But...if there is a possibility of all the above things happening all at the same time...then I've gotta go for it. They tape the show down here in LA, so it won't be too far of a drive for us. I'm crossing my fingers that he gets picked for the 3rd season. It would be just too perfect for my life.

Wipeout!

Blog Signature

No comments: