Friday, July 10, 2009

VBS

The kids spent this week at Vacation Bible School while I taught the 2-3rd graders. Twerp #1 was in my class with one of his best friends. It made for a fun week for him and I together. Twerp #2 had Mrs. Faris. She is the best teacher that I can ever imagine for my children. She is kind and sweet and does TONS of crafts with the kids...much more than the curriculum gives us. Perfect for my little girl. Twerp #3 was in heaven. He had a bunch of other kids his own age to play with and he LOVES the singing.

Next week, the boys will be in Sports Camp at our church. They've never gone, but somehow
they combine sports and biblical principals - sounds like it was made just for the boys of our community! They can't wait to go. Meanwhile, Twerp #2 and I will be hanging out doing "girl" stuff. She wants to paint our nails together and see the free movie. We'll probably hang out at the YMCA and swim together too. It will be a great week for all of us!

We're hoping you all are having a wonderful summer. Time is flying by!

Blog Signature

No comments: