Monday, June 29, 2009

Blogspot.com is broken in China

I'm a part of a couple of different Yahoo groups. These are groups that you can join when you have similar goals in mind. Most of my Yahoo groups center around our adoption from China. Anyways, a couple of weeks ago, one person started a discussion that basically says that you can't use Blogger to post from China. This means that this website that you're reading right now won't be able to work.

I'm bummed. I really wanted to post journal entries and pictures so that people could keep up with our trip. Mostly, I wanted an easy way for my Grandparents and my kids and other family members to see what we've been doing a half a world away. Now...my plan is foiled. I've found another website that isn't too expensive and could work for the couple of months that I need it...it's called Baby Jelly Beans and is used for many different families waiting to share their "baby stories" with people. I'll let you know when I get it up and running.

"Outcome Looks Good" - a quick message from the 8-ball.

Blog Signature

No comments: