Friday, June 19, 2009

WE'RE GOING TO CHINA!

Things happen so quickly with email. I emailed Sabrina and asked her when the earliest possible dates to travel to China would be. This was the email that I just got:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!Yes, traveling to China in early August is doable. Let's plan on leaving on the 5th so that you will be able to tour Beijing a bit before you meet Huan Qin on 8/10/2009. If you leave on the 5th of August, you will be on home on 8/19/2009.
Sabrina

It's amazing that when we pray for something, God answers in an even more perfect way than what we originally thought to ask. Stephen and I were praying that we would get our LOA before we had to leave for MN. We were praying that the swine flu wouldn't affect our travel plans and that our trip to China wouldn't be delayed for months on end (like what happened during the SARS time). We were praying that we could bring home Aaselia sooner rather than later. Sure enough, we can go way before we thought it was even possible.

My kids will be traveling to MN with my sister for the family reunion. They won't miss us a bit! They'll have so much fun with their cousins that they won't even realize that I won't be there.

August 10th is the day that we'll hold Aaselia Ruth Huanqin Margala for the first time. That's less than 2 months away. It'll fly by. Stay tuned for further information.

Blog Signature

3 comments:

Maren said...

I think since I will have the kids, I will miss you. A lot. =) Yeah! great news!

Bev J said...

We are so excited for you. I couldn't believe it when I read this morning that your time to leave was moved up. Congratulations.
Bev

Tricia said...

I am sooooo excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for putting all of this on your blog so we can share your joy with you!