Friday, June 26, 2009

Letter of Seeking Confirmation from Adopter (LOA)

This is what we've been waiting for...the letter that we've been waiting three years to get. It's the letter that says that we are officially invited to China to adopt Huan Qin Li. It's priceless. And, like most priceless things, I got rid of it as quickly as I could. I could loose it or it could get scribbled on by one of the kids. It could get ripped by two of the kids wanting to look at it at the same time or it could get eaten by the dog. Either way...I wanted it back to China.




So, I signed it.

Stephen signed it. We dated it and we sent it by FedEx back to Sabrina where it will quickly make it's way back to China so we can get our Travel Approval (TA). We can't wait for that so we can finally buy our tickets.



Blog Signature

2 comments:

bitki derman said...

Access help articles, read about known issues

Maren said...

Cool. Very exciting!