Wednesday, June 17, 2009

New Pictures!

I love that we can get new pictures overnight! I emailed our China coordinator a couple of nights ago and she said that she'd get us updated information. Sure enough...these were in our inbox by the time we got home from our movie tonight.

Aaselia is 29 inches tall, 23 pounds and has a 18 inch head circumference. That puts her below the 5th percentile for height, the 10th-20th percentile for weight and the 5-10th percentile for head size. She's just perfect - proportional all around.

I think in this picture her ears were burning cause we're talking about her all the time! :)












Ugh. She's just waiting for us. I can't wait to bring her home...to her forever family!

I can't wait until we see her smile at us. It might take a few days, but when she does, I'll probably cry with joy.

Stephen and I went out on a date tonight to dinner and a movie. It's not very often we get the chance to do that! We talked about our trip and how excited I am to go to China. I can't believe that I'll be able to go on a trip like that this summer! It's already 12:15 am and I can't even fall asleep. I feel like I'm the kid whose waiting for morning to go on a trip to Disneyworld, except I'm that kid on speed! I am THAT excited. (Not that I'm actually using drugs, Grandma...it's just an expression!)

Enjoy the pictures ya'll. We'll be home with her soon enough. Keep Aaselia in your prayers as well as our family as we prepare our home and our children to bring her home...forever.



Blog Signature

1 comment:

Maren said...

Thanks for the new pictures. She is so adorable.