Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Pool

So, I was on one of my favorite blogs - scribbit.blogspot.com - when I came across this pool table made from three pieces of felt, 10 marbles, one shooter, a couple of straws and a pencil. Super cool. We went out and got some felt and made a pool table. It was one of the best mornings we had. After the pool table was made, the kids went into our spare room and played pool for at least an hour. Do you know what an hour of quiet, non-trouble, worry free time means to a girl like me? It heavenly. Pure bliss. My girl even looks like she's a hustler with that scrap of straw hanging out of her mouth like a cigarette. Here's our finished pool table. Just imagine the hours of play time I've gotten out of it in the last week or so...Ahhhh...I get happy just thinking about it. "Hey kids, who wants to play a game of pool?" Ooohhh, they're all running to the spare room right now...



No comments: